DAY 58 - Let’s look on the bright side

6th April – My third chemo is over. Usual side effects – slight nausea, dizziness, fatigue. I have come to realize that cancerous diseases are not the same – I mean, obviously, they are not, as we know many categories and these days one is spoiled for choice, sadly. The real experience of listening to people who suffer from cancer is a different kettle of fish. I had no idea whatsoever how life can be unpredictable.  It is very hard to explain in plain words. At the beginning, it was a big slap on my face,but as the time goes on, I realize that I should be glad for every positive aspect – the most important one at the moment is that the Hodgkin’s lymphoma is very treatable. I am smiling as I am writing this, because the next time I walk out of the hospital, I’ll be half-way through my scheduled treatment.

2 komentáre:

  1. Hovoril si o tom, aky je tvoj lekar ustretovy a velmi prijemny.
    Predsa vsak nemoze uplne vediet, co citis a prezivas, ved vsetko vidi "z ineho brehu".

    K tomu som nasla v tej "nasej" knihe toto:

    "There is only one way to learn.
    It´s through action.
    Everything you need to know
    you have learned through your journey."
    P.C.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. presne tak, nemam co dodat...
    dalsi pekny citat som pouzil v dalsom poste (day 72)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť